DVC recaps our poll results from the month of November. We tell you what you think will be 2009’s top performing Canadian tech stock, who should be the Canadian Tech Executive of the Year and more…
Poll Number One
Which will ultimately be the top performing Canadian tech stock of 2009?
1. Noveko (TSX:EKO) 34%
2. Wavefront (TSXV:WEE) 21%
3. Sensio (TSXV:SIO) 14%
Poll Number Two:
2009 has been a good year for most Canadian tech stocks, but not all. Which of these
laggards will finish strongest this year?
1. Unique Broadband Systems (TSX:UBS) 37%
2. Belzberg Technologies (TSX:BLZ) 20%
3. HTC Pure Energy (TSX:HTC) 14%
Poll Number Three
With mere weeks remaining in 2009, who is the Canadian Tech Executive of the Year?
1. Geoffrey Rotstein, Cyberplex (TSX:CX) 39%
2. Peter Allen, DragonWave (TSX:DWI) 18%
3. Tony Shen, Aastra (TSX:AAH) 4%
Poll Number Four
Which of the following TSX Cleantech stocks will post the largest percentage gain in
the next calender year?
1. Timminco (TSX:TIM) 29%
2. Day4Energy (TSX:DFE) 21%
2. Plutonic Power Corp. (TSX:PCC) 21%,