Founded in 1990, Calgary based Hemisphere GPS (TSX:HEM) designs, manufactures and sells global positioning system (GPS) products for positioning, guidance and machine control applications in agriculture, marine and other markets.
1. Price to sales: Sales for the trailing four quarters (to Q1 2009) totaled $64.71 million. The Company’s market cap is $67.79 million, based on the stock price as of May 8, 2009 ($1.22) and the total number of shares outstanding as of March 31, 2009 (55.56 million).
2. Cash to market cap: As of Q1, 2009 Hemisphere GPS’s Cash and short term investments totaled $16.29 million. The Company’s market cap, as of May 8, 2009 was $67.79 million
3. Debt to market cap: Zero. As of Q1, 2009, The Company reported no long term debt.
4. Three year growth rate: 39.2%. The Company’s sales totaled 27.18 million in 2005. Sales grew to 72.66 million in 2008.
5. Enterprise value to sales: Hemisphere GPS has an Enterprise Value of 51.5 million, based on a market cap of 67.79 million plus long term debt of zero minus cash and short term investments of 16.29 million. The Company’s sales in the trailing four quarters totaled 64.7 million.