Customer Satisfaction Leader in FP&A Software Introduces More Than 20 New Features Designed to Support Data-Driven Business Decisions
TORONTO, Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vena Solutions, the fastest growing provider of cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) software, today announced its latest product release. The new release includes more than 20 new and enhanced features to support Vena’s already-robust business modeling capabilities, with augmented power BI integration, in-product customer support access, and more.
“Vena’s ongoing technology innovation puts our customers first and foremost,” said Rishi Grover, chief solutions architect at Vena Solutions. “Our latest product release makes it faster and easier for businesses to adapt to ever-changing conditions – all while maintaining high data accuracy and integrity. Coupled with Vena’s industry-leading user experience, every-day users benefit from powerful new features designed from the ground-up to help them achieve their bottom line.”
Vena’s new release includes template design improvements, Power BI, data source integrations, and additional Office 365 functionality. It also builds upon Vena’s strong performance and top-ranked user experience. Worldwide enterprise customers will also benefit from faster calculations and loading times for improved access to valuable, data-based business insights important to their organizations. Specific new release enhancements include:
More Powerful & Streamlined Business Modeling
- Enhanced Power BI Integration. Leverage your Vena data even further with Power BI dashboards – go from data to insights in minutes using business analytics tools.
- Sandbox Replication and Deployment. Easily migrate Vena processes between cloud tenants, and clone production environments to a sandbox where you can safely make changes.
- Clear Slices for ETL Templates. Save time while maintaining data integrity and reliability by creating ETL templates for data loads into Vena. Specify intersections cleared and replaced.
- New Multi Dynamic Row (MDR) Mapping Interface. Streamline the template creation process with a new user interface for mapping multi-dynamic rows to save time and support sophisticated business models.
Continuous Performance & User Experience Improvements
- In-Product Customer Support Access. A single sign-on to Vena’s software and customer support portal provides instant access to Vena’s customer support knowledge base. Stay informed about all new features, enhancements and resources.
- Additional Contributor Functionality for Office 365 and Mac. Benefit from new enhancements including Cascade and Drill Down. Enjoy even more parity with the Windows desktop user experience.
“Vena consistently combines power and usability in its software which is why I believe they continue to get high marks from their customers,” Craig Schiff, president and CEO, BPM Partners. “With its latest release, Vena offers enhanced and streamlined modeling capabilities, enabling finance and other business users to better respond to the needs of the organization. In doing so, Vena demonstrates its ongoing commitment to innovation and customer success.”
Uniquely embracing Excel to automate financial processes such as budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting, Vena offers enterprise-grade features including workflow, data management and a centralized cloud database. Unlike traditional solutions that try to replace Excel with rigid, hard-to-use software, Vena is recognized by customers and analysts alike as the easiest way to get trusted numbers and insights – fast.
Availability and Pricing
Vena’s new software release is available to existing and new clients today. Pricing is built into the company’s annual subscription plans. To learn more, see the full feature update list.
For more information visit:
About Vena Solutions
Vena Solutions redefines how medium and large companies manage their budgeting, planning and forecasting. Vena provides a cloud-based financial planning and analysis (FP&A) solution that combines Excel with a centralized database, sophisticated workflow, powerful reporting and advanced analytics. Almost 500 of the world’s best companies use Vena to get trusted insights that drive faster, smarter business decisions. Vena is the fastest growing company in its sector and recognized leader in customer satisfaction and product usability. Visit us at https://www.venasolutions.com/.
Offleash for Vena Solutions
|Michael A. Corcoran|