Nearly 4.7 million business users worldwide trust Mitel for their public, private and hybrid cloud communications and collaboration solutions
- Businesses seek greater flexibility and choice in communications and collaboration deployment models as evidenced by consistent growth in Mitel cloud solutions
- Mitel’s cloud solutions are now built on the Google Cloud Platform for optimum security and reliability
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–For the seventh year in a row, Synergy Research Group has named Mitel as the leader in total cloud seats with close to 4.7 million users worldwide – more than 1.5 million seats ahead of the next closest competitor.
An independent research firm and industry authority on market share tracking for IT and cloud, Synergy first began issuing its Cloud Business Communication Market Share Report in 2012. Since the report’s inception, Mitel has consistently ranked as the leading provider of cloud-based unified communications and collaboration solutions for organizations worldwide.
Mitel recognizes that fast-moving businesses of all sizes are looking to take advantage of the flexibility and capability of cloud technologies. With the unique ability to offer public, private and hybrid cloud options, Mitel is able to help customers take advantage of advanced unified communications and collaboration strategies through a deployment model that best suits their needs. Mitel cloud solutions also leverage the Google Cloud Platform to offer customers optimal levels of security, stability and compliance, as well as access to advanced AI, machine learning and analytics.
“What we offer is a product you could get essentially anywhere, so we need to build a competitive advantage through our service. The way that patients and partners interact with us via our phone system is a significant part of their experience,” said Gary Sheehan, CEO, Cape Medical Supply. “As we continue to implement Mitel, we will have a significantly better patient and referral partner experience and continue to build our competitive advantage across the regions we serve.”
“As we have been saying for a number of years now, Mitel has a compelling value proposition in the UC industry by being able to offer multiple cloud migrations for its customers,” said Jeremy Duke, Synergy Research Group’s founder and Chief Analyst. “This strategy has been successful as evidenced by Mitel’s continued leadership in the combined market of private and public cloud for nearly a decade.”
“Organizations are progressively moving applications to the cloud and considering how they can harness the benefits of more seamless communications and collaboration to compete more effectively,” said Rich McBee, Mitel President and CEO. “With Mitel, businesses can choose the deployment model that’s right for them, whether that is a public, private or hybrid environment. We’re honored that so many businesses rely on us to guide them along their journey to the cloud.”
- Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users each day to provide an exceptional communications and collaboration experience.
- Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center, Unified Communications and Unified Communications as a Service.
- View the cloud rankings graph to see how Mitel compares.
- Learn more about public, private and hybrid cloud communications and how they differ.
- Download the e-books: “The Essential Guide to Private Cloud for Business Communications” and “The Essential Guide to Public Cloud for Business Communications.”
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 70 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – North AmericaCamille Beasley469-212-0433[email protected]