VANCOUVER, British Columbia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ArchivEra–Vancouver-based software developer Lucidea unveiled its new archives
collections management solutions at SAA
2018 in Washington DC in August. The applications are:
- ArchivEra – their newest, feature packed collections management system
for large and/or distributed archives
- ArchivEssentia—designed to fully equip smaller archives with the
essentials of collections management at a price they can afford.
ArchivEra and ArchivEssentia were developed from the ground up using
LucideaCore technology, meaning they’re flexible, extensible and always
up-to-date—solving today’s archiving challenges, and ready for
SAA attendees got the first look at great features, such as:
- Dynamic, real-time portal for a rich online presence
- Social media integration
- Email integration; receive (and respond to) research requests via email
- Mobile access for visitors and staff
- Full multimedia support
ArchivEra and ArchivEssentia comprise Lucidea’s flagship archives
collections management suite, for archives of any size and any
budget. Their presence at SAA generated a great deal of interest, and
the reaction from attendees was extremely positive.
If you’d like further information about ArchivEra or ArchivEssentia, or
Lucidea’s other collections management applications (SKCA and Eloquent),
contact call 604-278-6717 or email [email protected].
Mark Maslowski, 604-278-6717