VANCOUVER, British Columbia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–lt;a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/Argus?src=hash” target=”_blank”gt;#Arguslt;/agt;–Lucidea is the parent company to a full portfolio of knowledge management, library automation and museums and archives collections management applications. Their LucideaCore platform is the foundation of all these products, and manages the data points, relationships, storage, discovery, delivery, presentation, and security of data.
Upgrades to LucideaCore are applied across all Lucidea’s applications. Their most recent enhancements (Build 4.3.5x) include:
- Audit Trail Support—allows you to track all changes to records (add, delete, edit), users, or security, and see who made the changes. One major benefit of this is compliance with government or legal requirements.
- Request Management Module—email integration now supports MSFT Exchange Web Services in addition to IMAP.
- Enhanced Crystal Reports options—no longer requires a fresh sheet for each record; workflow improvement and eco-friendly.
- Social Media—if you have multiple portals, easily link users to the correct one, e.g., your internal, public or subject matter-based portal using the Share Name option.
- Watermark text—any Lucidea application that makes use of images now lets you apply your watermark to derived images for display, zoom or download
Lucidea reports there are additional product-specific enhancements in the most recent release, e.g., batch size configuration in full MARC import in SydneyEnterprise/GeniePlus, and a significant performance increase to the Load Object Wizard in Argus. You can contact Client Services on 604-278-6717 to get more information about upgrades and enhancements to your Lucidea products.
Lucidea is the industry leading developer of a full portfolio of knowledge management, library automation, and museums and archives collections management solutions. Their products include Inmagic Presto, DB/TextWorks and GeniePlus, SydneyEnterprise, LawPort, and LookUp Precision, and Argus, CuadraSTAR SKCA, Eloquent Archives, and ArchivEra for museums and archives. Visit www.lucidea.com for more information, or call 604-278-6717.
Mark MaslowskiMarketing Manager604-278-6717[email protected]