Three money-saving offers for students, parents and deal-seekers
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Lenovo today released details of its 2019 Big Back to School Sale, including three money-saving offers that promise to make July and August the perfect time to shop for a new laptop, tower PC or related technology.
Starting July 22, students, parents and savvy shoppers everywhere will find amazing Back to School deals throughout lenovo.com, from a new Penny Pick offer on add-on accessories to a Deals & Doorbusters event with special, limited-time savings on some of our most popular systems. Even procrastinators can win with our Extra Credit Savings promotion, offering last-minute pricing on models ready to ship in time for the first day of class.
2019 Lenovo Big Back to School Sale (July 22 – Aug. 25)
Here are the Big Back to School Sale offers that will have tech consumers flocking to lenovo.com over the next six weeks:
- ‘Penny Pick’ Accessories (July 22 – Aug. 4) Buy a new Lenovo laptop and add one of three select accessories to your purchase for just $0.01 more.* Depending on the laptop you choose, just an extra penny will get you a Lenovo Smart Clock, Yoga Mouse, Lenovo Power Bank, a backpack or wireless headphones.
- Deals & Doorbusters (Aug. 5 – Aug. 14): Get incredible savings on laptops, Chromebooks and more – just in time for the start of the new school year. We’ve even got limited-time Doorbuster deals with extra savings on some of Lenovo’s best-selling products. Here’s just some of what you’ll find:
- Laptops starting at $309.99
- Chromebooks starting at $299.99
- Doorbuster Deal (Aug. 12 only): Yoga laptops starting at $1069.99
- Doorbuster Deal (Aug. 12 only): Up to 51% off ThinkPad laptops
- … and much more
- Extra Credit Savings (Aug. 15 – Aug. 25): The savings continue, including some of the best Deals & Doorbusters offers (laptops from $309.99, Chromebooks from $299.99, etc.). Plus, we’ll have special deals on many of our Quick Ship models – perfect for a student (or anyone else) who needs a new PC fast.
“The start of a new school year can be an exciting and anxious time for families, whether they’re sending their kids off to elementary school or preparing them for college life. Lenovo is simplifying the complex process of buying technology by coupling our best-selling laptops with some of the coolest tech around,” said Carlo Savino, Executive Director of NA eCommerce at Lenovo. “Our goal is to make it easy for parents to buy the best laptop or desktop solution for their kids – even if it’s right before the first bell rings! – and get something exciting for a just a penny more. Or if playing is more your style, Lenovo has other great tech, too, from Xbox & PlayStation gaming consoles, to Nest and other smart home devices, to headphones from Audio-Technica and Jaybirds.”
*Limit one laptop with discounted accessory per customer. Accessories available with this offer may differ based on laptop selected and are available while supplies last. Accessory selection may change without notice. Once an order is placed, your accessory selection may not be changed for another accessory. If making a return of the laptop, the accessory received for $0.01 must be returned in addition to the laptop. If cancelling your laptop order, the accessory received for $0.01 is also cancelled and if already delivered, must be returned. The discounted accessory is not available with purchases of ThinkPad X1 Extreme, ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen, ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen, ThinkPad T570, all ThinkPad P Series laptops and all Chromebooks. Offer valid only for customers 18 years or older. Lenovo is not responsible for typographical errors. Other restrictions may apply. The applicability and duration of this promotion is entirely at the discretion of Lenovo.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Weibo and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
Cynthia Hever, Lenovo [email protected] Ph: 919-294-0970