LOWELL, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Kronos Incorporated today announced three employer of choice distinctions in Canada: Great Place to Work® named Kronos a Best Workplace in Quebec and a Best Workplace for Inclusion for the second time, while for the third year in a row, Kronos was named one of Montréal’s Top Employers as part of Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- Great Place to Work honored Kronos in Canada for two distinctions; Best Workplaces in Quebec, which recognizes companies whose employees not only have a great workplace experience, but also enjoy great business results – and for the second time, Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada based on direct and anonymous employee feedback from the Great Place to Work Trust Index© survey.
- Eligibility for both honors entails companies being certified as a Great Place to Work, and at least 90 percent of employees must agree they are treated fairly, regardless of role at the company as well as personal characteristics including gender, ethnicity, age, and sexual orientation.
- Great Place to Work selected the Best Workplaces for Inclusion based on employee responses to inclusion-related Trust Index statements as well as an organization’s workplace programs and practices that support inclusion.
- Great Place to Work highlighted that winning companies in Best Workplaces in Quebec such as Kronos are addressing challenges facing the Quebec labor market including the skills shortage, work-life balance for all, creative development, inclusion, and a high-trust environment.
- For the third consecutive year, the Montréal Gazette named Kronos one of “Montréal’s Top Employers” as part of the national Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition.
- The annual competition evaluates organizations based on physical workplace; work and social atmosphere; health, financial and family benefits; vacation and time off; employee communications; performance management; training and skills development; and community involvement.
- Employers were compared to other organizations in their industry to determine which offer the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
- Kronos was recognized by the Montreal Gazette specifically for its unlimited paid time off policy (myTime) that covers vacation, sick time, volunteering, and general life maintenance; its corporate culture of caring, built around family and work-life balance; as well as its belief that every employee deserves a great manager thorough its Manager Effectiveness Index initiative and Kronos Courage to Lead awards program worldwide.
- Kronos employs 5,600 Kronites around the globe, including more than 350 in Canada, and is actively hiring with open positions throughout its Canadian offices.
- Spiros Paleologos, vice president and general manager, Canada, Kronos“Recognition from organizations such as Great Place to Work and the Montréal Gazette confirms the dedication Canadian Kronites have to truly working and living inspired. In fact, we feel it’s in the DNA of the people we hire to do right by their fellow employees and customers – therefore we as a company do all we can to do right by them. We would like to personally thank Kronites in Canada and across the globe for making Kronos a great place to work.”
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos“Kronites in Canada have done it again. They consistently demonstrate our core competencies of high character, constant collaboration, and professional competency and genuinely personify the concepts our CEO, Aron Ain, had in mind when writing his book WorkInspired. I’m proud of each and every Kronite across the world, and today we congratulate our fellow colleagues in Canada for their great accomplishments.”
- Read more about working at Kronos through the eyes of the Montréal Gazette.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares why in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos IncorporatedKronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Lisa DeStefanoKronos Incorporated+1 978.244.6318[email protected]