New Boost feature enables customers to promote top performing content; Pinterest integration helps Retail, CPG and Hospitality & Tourism clients thrive on social; and Hootsuite Amplify integration with Workplace by Facebook deepens value for Enterprises
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hootsuite fortified its position as the leader in social media management by adding new features, strategic partnerships, and integrations that help enterprise organizations strategically grow their brands, businesses, and customer relationships with social.
“The customer journey across social is a diverse landscape that requires enterprises to engage over a number of platforms to effectively listen and engage with customers, build and manage their brands, and extend the value of social across the enterprise,” said Penny Wilson, CMO of Hootsuite. “Our latest advancements — including new product functionality and integrations with Adobe, Facebook and Pinterest — help our customers accelerate their growth and increase their return on investment.”
New innovations announced in Q2 2018 to help all Hootsuite and Hootsuite Amplify customers succeed with social include:
- Hootsuite announced Boost, a new feature that allows customers to easily identify and promote top performing Facebook content to reach new audiences. An agency customer noted in a Facebook post, “Good news, Hootsuite lovers! You can now boost your Facebook content directly through the scheduling platform!”
- Direct scheduling and publishing to Pinterest within the Hootsuite platform. All Hootsuite customers can now collaboratively and securely schedule and publish visual content directly to owned Pinterest boards. Two customers posted their excitement to social media, noting: “YAS the news that I can schedule Pinterest pins with Hootsuite is SUCH good news” and “Happy days! You can schedule posts in Pinterest using Hootsuite.”
- Integrations between Hootsuite Amplify and Workplace by Facebook to empower an organization’s employees to share branded content quickly and easily with Facebook contacts.
Hootsuite’s Q2 2018 momentum also included the following highlights:
- Hootsuite was awarded Adobe Exchange Partner of the Year for EMEA following receiving the same recognition in North America in Q1. Adobe Head of Platform Partners and Strategy, Cody Crnkovich noted: “This award recognises the value Hootsuite brings to Adobe Experience Cloud customers and how they can truly leverage the power of social. The insights Hootsuite provides are a true differentiator for our joint customers to achieve competitive advantage.”
- Hootsuite was recertified as a B Corp. Hootsuite has been a proud B Corp member since 2015.
Hootsuite is the leader in social media management, trusted by more than 16 million customers and employees at more than 80 percent of the Fortune 1000. Hootsuite’s unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem empower organizations large and small to strategically grow their brand, business, and customer relationships with social. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.