ST. LOUIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–lt;a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/Belden?src=hash” target=”_blank”gt;#Beldenlt;/agt;–Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, is transforming customer experiences with fiber optic assemblies at its Center of Excellence in Montréal. A breakthrough, five-step method has been designed to develop the ideal fiber solution for each customer’s unique environment.
As technology evolves and increases in complexity, network managers and ICT professionals struggle to find off-the-shelf fiber solutions that meet their needs. Often, a custom assembly is required to address the unique pain points of each customer.
In the Montréal Center of Excellence, customers create custom fiber solutions using Belden’s one-of-a-kind, five-step process.
- Customer Introduction: The customer joins Belden engineers and production specialists in Montréal to learn more about their systems and environment, as well as how a high-quality, reliable fiber system will support their specific business objectives.
- Design Concept: Together with the customer, Belden creates a CAD drawing and/or 3D design concept that is used to represent what the custom fiber-assembly solution will look like – and how it will function.
- Visualize and Sample: Belden explains potential opportunities, product options and techniques that the customer may leverage for maximum success.
- Prototyping: Prototypes are immediately checked before production to reduce costs, accelerate the R&D process and allow for easy adjustments. Belden replicates the customer’s specific environment in-house – recreating everything from switches to cable management – allowing the custom assembly to be tested for quality and reliability.
- Validation and Production: After the customer approves the prototype, Belden creates the custom fiber assemblies at its manufacturing centers across North America.
Time spent in Belden’s Center of Excellence will save customers time and money by confirming that their custom fiber assemblies will work as designed before they move into production.
To learn more about Belden’s Montréal Center of Excellence, watch this short video at www.belden.com/fiber.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
Melissa KnappMedia Relations(937) 336-5258[email protected]