SOC-as-a-service provider makes strategic move to enable channel partners
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc., a leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service company, is excited to announce a “100 percent channel” strategy that will provide the entire Arctic Wolf portfolio of services and products exclusively through its U.S. and Canadian channel partners.
“Our channel strategy has always been at the core of our go-to-market vision,” said Nick Schneider, chief revenue officer of Arctic Wolf. “Moving our go-to-market strategy to ‘100 percent channel’ will help Arctic Wolf capitalize on the rapidly growing cybersecurity market for managed detection and response (MDR) and vulnerability assessment, while enabling our channel partners to become a true extension of our team and our team an extension of theirs. We have always operated as a channel first organization, and this significant step demonstrates our dedication to that mentality and approach.”
To support this transition, Arctic Wolf has invested in growing its channel team to support partners, as well as the development of a new partner portal, providing go-to-market demand support and on-demand training, creating a distribution offering and formalizing deal registration and opportunity management. Arctic Wolf partners benefit from the rapid growth in the emerging cybersecurity managed detection response market as well as the vulnerability assessment market, allowing them to provide a value-add solution and services to their customers.
Arctic Wolf’s cybersecurity solution portfolio, including the flagship Managed Detection and Response service along with its vulnerability assessment offering, provides a comprehensive set of cybersecurity products and services for customers from day one. Additionally, the award-winning Arctic Wolf AWN CyberSOC™ platform delivers superior threat prevention, detection and response capabilities, including:
- Support for on-premises infrastructure and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, O365, G-Suite, Box).
- A Concierge Security™ Team (CST) that acts as the single point of contact for a customer’s security needs and acts as a trusted security advisor that is an extension of a customer’s internal team.
- A risk-based vulnerability assessment that enables customers to continuously assess vulnerabilities in your internal and external facing networks, endpoints, and people and quantify risk.
For more information on the Arctic Wolf Channel Partner Program, please visit: https://arcticwolf.com/partners/.
- For more information on Arctic Wolf’s solution portfolio, please visit arcticwolf.com
- Visit our blog, check out webinars, and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
About Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf Networks delivers the industry-leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service that redefines the economics of cybersecurity. The AWN CyberSOC™ service is anchored by Concierge Security™ teams who provide custom threat hunting, alerting, and reporting. Arctic Wolf’s purpose-built, cloud-based service offers 24×7 monitoring, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, and response. For more information about Arctic Wolf, visit https://arcticwolf.com.
Merritt GroupCara LaMaina856.375.4060[email protected]