Here is the content currently trending at Cantech Letter…
1. Those who believe that Canada’s tech triangle would be a slam dunk for a Google Fiber expansion into Canada should remember the lesson of Google’s oddball choice of Kansas City.
2. Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Tom Liston says Absolute Software is a new Top Pick.
Cantor Fitzgerald’s Liston raises target on Absolute Software to $9
3. Recently, Cantech Letter got a chance to tour Avigilon’s North American production facility in the suburbs of Vancouver.
4. Research in Motion doesn’t break down its sales by country, but it is clear that its success in emerging markets such as Indonesia, Africa, India and Thailand is helping offset declining numbers in North America.
5. We surveyed all companies in TSX Technology Sector, and list them in order according to their trailing four quarters EPS.
6. The word technology comes from the Greek words “techne” and “logos”. A modern definition proves hard to pin down.