The most popular articles on Cantech Letter right now….
1. Those who believe that Canada’s tech triangle would be a slam dunk for a Google Fiber expansion into Canada should remember the lesson of Google’s oddball choice of Kansas City.
2. Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Tom Liston says Absolute Software is a new Top Pick.
Cantor Fitzgerald’s Liston raises target on Absolute Software to $9
3. Recently, Cantech Letter got a chance to tour Avigilon’s North American production facility in the suburbs of Vancouver.
4. Research in Motion doesn’t break down its sales by country, but it is clear that its success in emerging markets such as Indonesia, Africa, India and Thailand is helping offset declining numbers in North America.
5. Vancouver social media company HootSuite has left its cramped, uncomfortable digs in Vancouver’s Gastown for something a little -OK a lot- more comfortable.
6. The word technology comes from the Greek words “techne” and “logos”. A modern definition proves hard to pin down.